Kansas City, Missouri NEWS SUMMARY:
• Starport Technologies, the leading supplier of low-profile, passive UHF RFID tags, today announces a new value added reseller (VAR) agreement with CAN/U.S. ENVIRO.
• CAN/U.S. ENVIRO has a long-standing reputation of delivering quality RFID solutions for asset management and tracking, compliance, access control and portal validation solutions across multiple industries.
• CAN/U.S. ENVIRO will be selling the entire line of Starport Tech’s RFID offerings, and becomes the first VAR certified to resell Starport Tech’s UHF On-Metal RFID Tag, The Terminator™ with a read distance of over 46 feet.
• CAN/U.S. ENVIRO brings additional value to Starport Tech VAR roster by creating a partner ecosystem that meets customer demand for innovative, high quality and cost-effective RFID offerings packaged as a whole solution.
• For more information on Starport Tech, please visit: http://www.StarportTech.com
“Can/U.S. Enviro is a known leader in our industry and fits well with our mission of bringing RFID innovation to a variety of markets,” said Jeff Nedblake, Managing Partner of Starport Tech. “We’re looking forward to working with CAN/U.S. ENVIRO as we jointly focus on moving the market beyond point products to delivering full solutions for customers.”
“We are always looking for strategic partners that deliver best in class solutions that bring real world value to customers, and Starport Tech fits that bill perfectly,” said Mark Shapiro, COO of CAN/U.S. ENVIRO. ‘The ability to integrate cutting edge solutions like Starport Tech’s tags that perform in a variety of metal and non-metal environments enhances our ability to deliver the complete innovative solutions that improve operational efficiencies.”
About Starport Tech
Starport Tech, based in Kansas City, Missouri, is a leading’supplier of passive, UHF RFID solutions. Through its patent-pending technology Starport Tech “cracked the code” to overcome the problems traditionally associated with RFID on-metal, enabling a broad range of new applications that improve accuracy and efficiency in asset tracking, supply chain management and work-in-process. For further information on Starport Tech’s line of RFID UHF RFID On-Metal Tags including the new Terminator, Portunus, Adamas and Orion, its Item Level Tag the Orion Mini or their Supply Chain Label capablities, please contact Michael T. McGrail, Director of Sales and Marketing at 215-262-8371 or visit the website atwww.StarportTech.com
About CAN/U.S. ENVIRO
CAN/U.S. ENVIRO is North America’s only dedicated value-added distributor of RFID solution components and integrated solution. For further information about CAN/U.S. Enviro please visit https://www.canusenviro.com/.
By Michael Saunders
Starport Technologies, LLC
10601 NW Ambassador Drive, Suite H, Kansas City, MO. 64153
Office 816-891-9944 Fax 816-891-6790